My journey with hypnotherapy began when I experienced it for the very first time myself. Having then, no idea that this wonderful, relaxing therapy was about to change my whole life.
Feeling low and unsure of my future for all sorts of reasons, I began to seek comfort from the most unhealthy of sources. Each month I would tell myself that ‘next’ month I’ll make the changes I need to get myself back on track. But each new month that came along, I found myself making no change whatsoever, feeling worse than ever, and stuck in my emotions.
I realised that despite wanting with all my heart to do what it took to feel good again, I could not consciously do it! And from this realisation I knew I needed external help. Something I was trying desperately to avoid.
Not knowing who to turn to or what kind of help I needed, I went for something I hadn’t even thought about before, or even knew anything about! Hypnotherapy! The rest is history.
This course of action not only healed me in a way that enabled me to cope with my life’s challenges, it changed my whole life completely. As I then decided I wanted to help others in this way and so began my hypnotherapy training. I have never looked back.
- My journey began at The Clifton Practice where I gained my Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH), along with my Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) considered to be the gold standard in hypnotherapy training.
- I went on to train with BRIEF International and have a Certificate in Solution Focused Brief Therapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy attained at the Clinical Hypnotherapy School
- I hold a NLP Practitioner Certificate
- I am a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH (Reg) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Being a part of these associations means I have a duty to continue to learn and update my skills, something which I enjoy wholeheartedly as it enables me to give the best therapy I can.
Hypnotherapy turned my life around. I hope I can now help to do the same for you.
I hold full Public Liability Insurance